The Universal Maxi 94L is a 94cm wide modular staircase which can be built in a variety of layouts to suit your available space. Price shown is for the basic staircase kit, which is supplied with a modular balustrade and handrail to go down one side of the staircase - additional modular handrail kits are also available. The Maxi range is now available with an optional wire balustrade kit* which is available in the drop down menu above.
The Maxi is complete with everything you need to build a strong, stylish, primary or secondary staircase. Unbeatable quality, solid beech (50mm diameter) handrail, with steel balusters, down one side of the staircase. Additional balustrade can be purchased for the other side of the staircase.
- Solid beech hardwood treads with hard-wearing clear finish.
- Silver-Grey epoxy coated Steel components.
- 94cm wide staircase, including handrail.
- Under UK regulations the standard Maxi Staircase kit will fit floor-to-floor heights between 2110 and approx 2730mm. Adding tread kits can increase the total rise to a maximum of 3150mm.
- 20 different L-shaped layouts can be built from the standard Maxi 94L kit.
- Modular system with adjustable tread rise and going.
- Adaptable and flexible design to suit your available space.
- Supplied with DVD-ROM installation video
- Riser bars are required between the treads where children under 5 may be using the staircase. Riser bars are mandatory in Scotland.
* Wire balustrade is not suitable for installations where children under 5 may be using the staircase - if in doubt consult your local building control office.
This staircase is supplied to customers special order.