DetailsPlease note this is a made-to-order staircase
Universal Maxi 75L
The Universal Maxi 75L is a 75cm wide modular staircase which can be built in a variety of layouts to suit your available space. Price shown is for the basic staircase kit, which is supplied with a modular balustrade and handrail to go down one side of the staircase - additional modular handrail kits are available, depending on the layout you choose. The standard staircase has vertical spindles, there is an option to add a wire balustrade kit if required.The Universal Maxi 75L modular staircase system is in our opinion the best quality modular staircase kit you can buy. The balustrade and solid 50mm diameter beech handrail are outstanding quality - in our opinion there is nothing to touch the Universal Maxi modular staircase for quality and value. The Universal Maxi modular staircase is fully height adjustable and the 90 degree winder treads can be placed anywhere in the flight, allowing the Universal Maxi modular staircase to be built in a variety of configurations. The adjustable height range means you don't have to worry about getting a staircase made to an exact dimension - you simply adjust the staircase height to suit your floor heights when you fit it.
- Solid beech hardwood treads with hard-wearing clear finish.
- Black, White or Silver-Grey metalwork with light or dark stained treads.
- 75cm wide staircase, including handrail.
- Under UK regulations the standard Maxi Staircase kit will fit floor-to-floor heights between 2110 and approx 2730mm. Adding tread kits can increase the total rise to a maximum of 3150mm.
- 20 different L-shaped layouts can be built from the standard Maxi 75L kit. Can be built either left or right handed.
- Modular system with adjustable tread rise and going.
- Adaptable and flexible design to suit your available space.
Installation DVD-ROM supplied.
Riser bars should be fitted between the treads where children under 5 may be using the staircase. Riser bars are mandatory in Scotland.
- Generally recommended for secondary use in a domestic property where a main staircase exists. You should always consult your building control officer before installing any staircase, to check that the staircase you have chosen is suitable for the intended purpose.
* subject to our standard terms and conditions. This staircase is supplied to customers special order.
- Additional Information
No video is available for this product
- Technical Info
No technical information is available for this product