DetailsPrice includes delivery to mainland UKTech System Modular Staircase with adjustable tread height.
The Tech System modular staircase can be built in a variety of layouts to suit your available space. Available in 3 widths, 75cm, 85cm and 95cm, The Tech System modular staircase is a high quality contemporary styled Italian staircase with steel tread supports and solid beech treads. The balustrade system is modular in design, to suit the various layouts of the staircase, and incorporates adjustable tread heights and goings to make the system flexible to suit your needs.
Our standard price is for a basic design Straight, L shaped or U shaped staircase, with balustrade down one side of the staircase, but we can design the staircase in accordance with your requirements.
The Tech System staircase comes with 12 treads as standard, with additional treads available to increase the overall height.
Solid beech hardwood treads with hard-wearing clear finish, in either natural beech or dark walnut stain. Solid beech modular handrail stained to match the treads, with steel vertical spindles or wire balustrades.
- Silver-Grey powder coated steel components. High quality ABS moulded connectors.
- 75cm, 85cm or 95cm staircase width options, including handrail.
- The Standard Tech System Staircase will fit floor-to-floor heights between 2035mm and 2730mm. For heights above 2730mm you will need to order extra treads - please call or email for assistance.
- 20 different L-shaped layouts can be built from the standard kit. Over 50 different layouts can be built from the U shaped kit. The Tech System L can be built either left or right handed.
- Adaptable and flexible design to suit your available space.
Installation DVD-ROM supplied.
Riser bars should be fitted between the treads where children under 5 may be using the staircase. Riser bars are mandatory in Scotland.
The 75cm staircase is generally recommended for secondary use in a domestic property where a main staircase exists. The 85 and 95cm staircases are for use as primary staircases. You should always consult your building control officer before installing any staircase, to check that the staircase you have chosen is suitable for the intended purpose.
* subject to our standard terms and conditions. This staircase is supplied to customers special order.
- Technical Info
No technical information is available for this product
No video is available for this product