The Gamia Mini Plus Space Saving loft staircase is supplied as a self-assembly kit in Dark Walnut stained finish. The treads are adjustable for height to achieve a perfect fit. The Gamia Mini Plus has an alternating tread design, which means that it occupies far less space than a conventional staircase. Alternate tread styles of space saver staircase are a great way to access your loft conversion, especially especially designed for small spaces.
The Gamia Mini Plus space saving staircase is available in 3 versions, straight flight, L shaped with one 1/4 landing, or U shaped with two 1/4 landings. Treads are height adjustable for a perfect fit. The 1/4 Landing Platform (Illustrated in the photo) is available as an optional extra, and allows the staircase to turn through 90 degrees, to the left or right. Two landings can be used to give a very compact staircase with 180 degree turn. The platforms can be fitted in a variety of locations in the flight, allowing this system to work in really awkward spaces.
- Compact Space Saving staircase with alternating tread stair system.
- The U shaped version with 12 risers only needs 1160mm x 1200mm of space AND complies with building regs!
- Available as straight flight, or with one or two 1/4 landings, for 90 degree or 180 degree of turn
- Standard kit has adjustable rise for heights from 2400mm to 2730mm.
- Extra treads available to fit stair heights up to 3190mm. (For floor to floor heights lower than 2400mm order the standard kit and remove the appropriate treads).
- Approx 600mm wide staircase
- Optional Balustrade kits available for landing areas and stair wells.
- Beautiful Silver-Grey powder coated steel with Dark Walnut stained beech treads and handrail.
* Subject to our standard terms and conditions. Please note this staircase is made to order.