Price includes delivery to mainland UK EXCLUDING SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS. For delivery charges to Scottish Highlands please call our Sales Team.
Gamia Wood spiral staircase 1600mm diameter with solid Beech Treads and Black Moplen handrail
Manufactured by Misterstep in Italy, this is our most popular model of spiral staircase. Manufactured to the latest European Standards, the steel and hardwood construction ensures that this staircase is tough enough for everyday use, year after year. The Gamia Wood is easy to build, and can usually be completely assembled in a day. The height is adjustable to suit your floor-to-floor measurement - by using a simple adjustable spacer between the treads, you can easily achieve the exact height you want. The Gamia range comes with comprehensive, step-by-step DVD-ROM build instructions, and is designed for self-assembly. In stock at our Italian warehouse for fast delivery.
- Simple height adjustment of staircase to ensure a perfect fit.
- Fits an opening 1650 x 1650mm square or 1650mm diameter.
- Balustrades meet UK building regs
- Includes a Universal Landing platform to fit a circular or square opening. (Opening dimensions should be 50mm bigger than the staircase diameter, i.e. for a 1600mm staircase a square opening shold be 1650 x 1650mm, a circular opening should be 1650mm diameter).
- Standard kit of 12 risers will achieve floor to floor heights 240cm. to 264cm with a riser height of 220mm. (Standard kit will extend to max height of 276cm giving a riser height of 230mm).
- Additional treads available to increase the height even further. For advice and to order extra treads please call or email us.
+ 1 tread = total height 260cm to 286cm
+ 2 treads = total height 280cm to 308cm
+ 3 treads = total height 300cm to 330cm.
- Can be fitted clockwise or anti-clockwise - you decide when you fit it.
- Vertical spindles for a contemporary look. Made from heavy duty steel for added safety.
- Choice of Colour - Black or Silver-Grey spindles and centre column, with natural beech treads and landing platform.
- Easy-to-fit black Moplen flexible one-piece handrail.
Staircase conforms to BS5395 part 2 1984 as a category A staircase under K1 Building regs. Riser bars may be required to reduce the gap between treads to less than 100mm, if in doubt please consult your buidling control surveyor.
Staircase is delivered in 1 shipping crate, nominal size 1100x1000mm sq x 550mm high. Nominal weight 230kg
* subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- Technical Info
Building Regs? Meets Code of Practice for spiral stairs, BS5395-2 Cat A, under K1 building regs. Treads Solid beech 40mm thick factory-finished with clear satin varnish finish Handrail Black pvc, Moplen textured one-piece handrail for easy installation Metalwork / spindles Heavy duty powder coated finish with ABS moulded fixings Clear Tread Width 707mm between centre column and inside of handrail Dimensions Overall width of staircase is 1600mm diameter Stairwell opening size Minimum 1650 x 1650mm square, or 1650mm diameter round opening Landing Platform Included - "universal" landing supplied with spiral staircase Direction of Turn Staircase can be built either Clockwise or Anticlockwise during assembly
Layouts: For visual layouts of the staircase please use our Contact Us form - please include your finished floor to floor height
No video is available for this product