Gamia Wood Spiral Staircase 1400mm Silver - meets Building Regs BS5395 CAT A
The Gamia Wood 1400mm is the smallest diameter of spiral staircase to fully meet building regs (BS5395 Cat A). The Gamia range of spiral stairs are designed for the UK market, with spindle spacings and tread riser heights that meet building regulations. Featuring high quality solid beech treads, and easy to fit one-piece Moplen handrail, the contemporary design of the Gamia Wood will look great in any setting.
The basic kit is supplied with 12 risers, which are height adjustable for a perfect fit.
- Meets the requirements of K1 building regs BS5395 for use as a secondary staircase - you may require riser bars to comply*
- Fully finished solid hardwood beech treads are stylish, modern and hard wearing
- Tread riser heights are adjustable from 2250mm to 2760mm to give an exact fit, with all treads adjustable to the same height as required in building regs and British Standards
- Extra treads available to extend the height to a maximum of 3600mm - please give our sales team a call for more info!
- Balustrade spindles are less than 100mm apart as required in building regs and British Standards
- 600mm clear tread width as required under building regs (actual clear tread width 605mm)
- Tough powder-coated metalwork, with satin finished clear protective coating to treads, black fixings and adjustable spacers.
- Easy to fit with supplied with installation video plus written manual.
- Can be installed clockwise or anticlockwise when you assemble it
- Universal landing platform supplied, which gives even more options for positioning the staircase - ask our sales team for more details 0121 351 1533
Extra accessories are available including balustrade kits, riser bars, plus extra treads that can be used to increase the height of the staircase.
Price includes UK Mainland delivery, with orders usually being delivered from our UK depot, subject to available stock. Please see the quoted lead times above.
Staircase is delivered in 1 shipping crate, nominal size 1100 x 1000mm sq x 550mm high. Nominal weight 190kg
- Technical Info
Building Regs? Meets Code of Practice for spiral stairs, BS5395-2 Cat A, under K1 building regs. Treads Solid beech 40mm thick factory-finished with clear satin varnish finish Handrail Black pvc, Moplen textured one-piece handrail for easy installation Metalwork / spindles Heavy duty powder coated finish with ABS moulded fixings Clear Tread Width 607mm between centre column and inside of handrail Dimensions Overall width of staircase is 1400mm diameter Stairwell opening size Minimum 1450 x 1450mm square, or 1450mm diameter round opening Landing Platform Included - "universal" landing supplied with spiral staircase Direction of Turn Staircase can be built either Clockwise or Anticlockwise during assembly
Layouts: For visual layouts of the staircase please use our Contact Us form - please include your finished floor to floor height
No video is available for this product