Gamia Wood Spiral Staircase 1200mm black, with premium quality SOLID BEECH TREADS
This best-selling spiral staircase is from our Gamia Wood range of products and has been designed to suit the UK market, with spindle spacings and tread riser heights that meet building regulations. Featuring high quality solid beech treads, and easy to fit one-piece Moplen handrail, the Gamia Wood will be an eyecatching and practical addition to your home.
- Premium quality solid beech treads will last a lifetime
- Strong heavy-duty balustrade
- Risers are adjustable from 2250mm to 2760mm to give an exact fit, with all treads adjustable to the same height as required in building regs and British Standards
- Spindles are less than 100mm apart as required in building regs and British Standards
- Wide tread for greater safety, tread goings meet building regs and British Standards
- Fully factory-finished - no need to paint or stain
- Powder-coated metalwork with satin finished, clear protective coating to treads for long lasting heavy duty performance.
- Supplied with installation video and manual.
- Can be installed clockwise or anticlockwise when you assemble it
- Universal landing platform supplied, which gives even more options for positioning the staircase - ask our sales team for more details 0121 351 1533
Everything you need to build and install your spiral staircase is provided including components, fixings and allen keys, you just need a few basic tools for assembly!
Extra accessories are available including balustrade kits, riser bars and extra treads that can be used to increase the height of the staircase.
Price includes UK Mainland delivery, with orders usually being delivered from our UK depot, subject to available stock. Please see the quoted lead times above.
We recommend a 1200mm diameter spiral staircase when you have limited space and cannot fit a larger diameter, for more information please contact our sales team.
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Nice staircase good and solid
I chose this staircase after lots of research, because it has solid treads made of beech which are so much better than the plywood ones on cheaper models. My customer is happy, she might trade up to the wooden handrail next year, couldn't justify it to begin with.
Price Quality Value
No video is available for this product
- Technical Info
No technical information is available for this product