The Civik spiral staircase kit 1600mm diameter meets the requirements of building regulations BS5395 Cat A for use as a secondary staircase.
- The standard spiral staircase kit is adjustable for height between 2520mm and 2860mm.
- Extra treads are available to increase height to 3520mm. Due to the modular design of the Civik, extension packs are required when ordering extra treads. Please use the drop-down menu above when ordering extra treads, otherwise you will not receive the necessary additional extension pack.
- Includes Universal Landing to fit a circular or square opening. (Opening dimensions should be 50mm bigger than the staircase diameter, i.e. for a 1600mm staircase a square opening shold be 1650 x 1650mm, a circular opening should be 1650mm diameter).
- The Civik has beautiful steel treads and balusters and comes in a choice of colours, black, white or grey.
- Attractive safety tread-inserts for extra grip.
- The Civik spiral staircase has a solid pvc handrail in black.
NOTE: We recommend customers consult their building control office prior to purchasing and installing any staircase, to ensure the installation meets all their requirements. The Civik 1600mm spiral staircase meets building regulations for use as a CAT A staircase "small private stair" under BS5395: part 2: 1984. Generally suitable for use as a secondary staircase in a private dwelling.
*Subject to our standard terms and conditions. This staircase and its accessories are manufactured to order.