The Civik spiral staircase kit 1200mm diameter is easy to build with steel treads complete with plastic tread covers. In the UK the 1200mm Civik requires a spindle infill kit to comply with the 100mm spacings rule for balustrades. Compact 1200mm spiral stairs are generally used where a larger staircase would not fit, the small diameter makes them ideal as a space saving staircase.
- Standard spiral stairs kit adjustable for height between 2520mm and 2860mm.
- Extra treads available to increase height to 3520mm. Due to the design of the Civik, extension packs are required when ordering extra treads. Please use the drop-down menu above when ordering extra treads, otherwise you will not receive the necessary additional extension pack.
- Includes Universal Landing to fit a circular or square opening. (Opening dimensions should be 50mm bigger than the staircase diameter, i.e. for a 1400mm staircase a square opening should be 1450 x 1450mm, a circular opening should be 1450mm diameter).
- Civik spiral staircase has steel treads and balusters with a solid pvc handrail.
- Attractive safety tread-inserts for extra grip.
- The Civik spiral staircase kit is available in a choice of colours for spindles and treads, Black, White or Grey.
- The 1200mm staircase requires a spindle infill kit to comply with the 100mm sphere rule. We recommend customers consult their building control office prior to purchasing and installing any staircase, to ensure the installation meets all their requirements.
* subject to our standard terms and conditions. This staircase and its accessories are manufactured to order.
- Technical Info
No technical information is available for this product
No video is available for this product