The Dolle Graz is a simple, flexible space saver staircase with paddle shaped steps. The Graz is simple to install so would suit an experienced DIY'er, you don't need any special tools, and to help you even further a Video is included showing a step-by-step guide to assembly.
- The Graz is supplied with 12 paddle-shaped treads giving 13 risers in total
- The treads are adjustable for height ensuring a perfect fit - to a maximum floor to floor height of 2920mm
- The handrail mounts to the left or the right of the treads
- The Graz space saver staircase takes up less room than a conventional flight of stairs, allowing you to fit the staircase into much smaller areas, freeing up your room for more living space
- Suitable for mezzanines, ceiling openings, vertical openings etc. the Graz space saver is a versatile staircase with many uses
- The Graz can be installed in a curved or straight flight to suit your space
The paddle treads on a space saver stair are designed to give you fixed permanent access, which you can step up and down just like a normal staircase, but which occupies a very small space. This means you can install a space saver into areas where a standard design of staircase cannot fit - the added benefit is they are so much easier to use than a loft ladder, and the cost is not that much more!
Featuring steel tread supports and multiplex wooden treads, the Graz is a solid and dependable staircase which will give you a compact and cost-effective solution to accessing the room or mezzanine above
The handrail can be mounted on the left or right of the staircase giving even greater flexibility. There are 6 sections of handrail with the staircase which extend down one side, and can be mounted to the left or the right.
The Graz is adjustable for height with each tread adjustable from 185mm to 225mm, so you can adjust the treads to fit the overall height of your room - the maximum height achievable is 292cm, and if you have very low room heights you can remove one or more treads when you install the staircase.
The Graz can be used both as straight flight, or rotated to form a curved staircase or 1/4 turn at top or bottom of the flight. This makes for a very flexible layout to give you as many installation options as possible from one space saver kit.
The staircase is in Grey or Black spray painted metal with 12 steps in varnished beech. Delivery to mainland UK only.
- Additional Information
Colour Black Type Of Tread Light Beech Treads
- Technical Info
No technical information is available for this product