Prisma Custom spiral staircase with a choice of beech or oak treads and handrail in sizes from 1200mm diameter up to 2.0m diameter!
The Prisma is a high quality Custom spiral staircase manufactured to order to your exact floor to floor height. Please see prices above which are for guidance only for a staircase with 12 risers for floor to floor heights up to 2640mm. For floor to floor heights above 2640mm please contact us for a quotation.
The Prisma Spiral Staircase features a chrome and stainless steel balustrade system with a choice of stained beech or real oak treads and handrail. The Prisma spiral staircase is available in larger Primary staircase sizes up to 2.0m diameter, as well as smaller sizes for secondary use such as loft or garage conversions.
The colour options for the beech treads and handrail include natural beech, light walnut, dark walnut and wenge. The real oak option has a natural clear varnished finish. We can also supply the treads and handrail in all white as pictured, to special order.
The centre column spacers can be supplied in White, Black or Silver-Grey powder coated timber, or in stained beech or natural oak if you prefer.
The high quality Stainless Steel balustrade infills, with chromed steel newels, make the Prisma spiral staircase a sophisticated and stylish choice for the home or commercial interior. Matching balustrades are available for staircase opening, landings and galleries. The Prisma Spiral Staircase features balustrade infill made from 10mm diameter stainless steel rods (not the flimsy cable found on inferior kits) which follow the outer curve of the staircase adding to the luxurious effect.
Choose from wide range of spiral staircase diameters, from 1200mm up to 2000mm, depending on your available space and the requirements of building regulations*
The 2000mm diameter Prisma can be used as a primary staircase in most of the UK excluding Scotland, as it has an 800mm clear tread width as required under building regulations for use as the main staircase in a dwelling. If your project requires building regulations approval then we recommend you contact your building control office first, as this style of balustrade with horizontal bars is not suitable for all applications.
- Top quality engineering and Italian design. Made in Italy
- With hardwood treads and matching handrail in beech or oak.
- Full range of spiral staircase accessories including straight and circular balustrading, additional balustrading for galleries and walkways etc.
- High quality chromed steel balustrade supports and stainless steel cross bar infills.
- A range of landing shapes is available for every application - circular or square opening, mezzanine, etc.
* Subject to our standard terms and conditions. We recommend that customers check the suitability of this staircase with their local Building Control Office before purchase. Please note that this style of balustrade is not generally suitable for use where young children may be using the staircase.
- Additional Information
Colour No Type Of Tread No
- Technical Info
No technical information is available for this product
No video is available for this product