Gamia Wood 1400mm diameter spiral staircase, in black with beech treads and black handrail
Meets K1 Building Regulations BS5395 Cat A
The Gamia range of spiral stairs is designed for the UK market, with spindle spacings and tread riser heights that meet UK building regulations. Featuring high quality solid beech treads, and easy to fit one-piece Moplen handrail, the Gamia Wood 1400mm diameter staircase is a great way to access a loft conversion, garage conversion, basement or extension!
- Premium quality solid beech treads - at a fantastic low price!
- Strong heavy-duty balustrade
- Risers are adjustable from 2250mm to 2760mm to give an exact fit, with all treads adjustable to the same height as required in building regs and British Standards
- Extra treads available to extend the height to a maximum of 3600mm - please give our sales team a call for more info!
- Balustrade spindles are less than 100mm apart as required in building regs and British Standards
- 600mm clear tread width as required under building regs (actual clear tread width 605mm)
- Fully finished - no need to paint or stain - powder-coated metalwork with satin finished, clear protective coating to treads
- Easy to fit with supplied installation video and manual.
- Can be installed clockwise or anticlockwise when you assemble it
- Universal landing platform supplied, which fits straight into a square stairwell opening, or can be trimmed to fit a circular opening.
- Supplied with an installation video and accompanying written manual to make the assembly process as straightforward as possible
The Gamia Wood spiral staircase in black is beautifully engineered and will add a touch of luxury styling to both traditional and contemporary living spaces.
Price includes UK Mainland delivery, with orders usually being delivered from our UK depot, subject to available stock. Please see the quoted lead times above.
- Technical Info
Building Regs? Meets Code of Practice for spiral stairs, BS5395-2 Cat A, under K1 building regs. Treads Solid beech 40mm thick factory-finished with clear satin varnish finish Handrail NEW FOR AUG 2018 one-piece pvc smooth finish handrail for easy installation Metalwork / spindles Heavy duty powder coated finish with ABS moulded fixings Clear Tread Width 607mm between centre column and inside of handrail Dimensions Overall width of staircase is 1400mm diameter Stairwell opening size Minimum 1450 x 1450mm square, or 1450mm diameter round opening Landing Platform Included - "universal" landing supplied with spiral staircase Direction of Turn Staircase can be built either Clockwise or Anticlockwise during assembly
Layouts: For visual layouts of the staircase please use our Contact Us form - please include your finished floor to floor height
No video is available for this product
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great for building regs and very quick service!
- Perfect for us we have very limited space and this was the smallest spiral to meet building regs. We got one from stock and it arrived next day - great service!