Delivery - Please call or email for delivery lead times
Artemis XL Spiral Staircase large diameter
Use as a primary domestic staircase - The large diameter Artemis spiral staircase can be used as a primary staircase in domestic applications, and some commercial applications too. The Artemis XL spiral staircase complies with the requirements of BS5395 part 2 1984 categories A and B. The finish on the spindles and centre column spacers is lightly textured powder coating which is highly durable and maintenance free. The 60mm thick beech treads and 50mm diameter beech handrail. Fixings are either BZP galvanised or stainless steel, with high quality ABS mouldings and connectors. The Artemis XL spiral staircase is offered in 1800mm, 1900mm or 2000mm diameter sizes.
Strong and Robust - able to meet the requirements of heavy duty use, with an elegant and simple contemporary style. The Artemis XL spiral staircase is supplied with a beech handrail and beech treads in various stain options.
- Colour options for metalwork are Silver Mist, Charcoal Black and Parchment White
- Colour stain options for treads and handrail are Light Beech, Oak, Dark Walnut, Wenge
- Matching balustrade available for stairwells and landing areas
- Landing platform design allows the staircase to be used in a variety of locations - connect to a balcony or mezzanine, or in a square or circular opening
- Spindles have the correct UK spacing of less than 100mm as required under building regulations.
- Riser bars available where required. (Riser bars are mandatory in Scotland. In the rest of the UK please consult your local Building Control department) Riser bars cannot be ordered seperately as they are made to measure.
- Technical Info
No technical information is available for this product
No video is available for this product