Price includes delivery to mainland UK
Gamia Deluxe Spiral Staircase 1200mm diameter with beech treads and handrail
Our most popular design of spiral staircase, the WOODEN HANDRAILon the Gamia Deluxe adds an extra touch of class and quality, compared to similarly priced spiral stairs with plastic handrails
The Gamia Deluxe 1200mm is a compact spiral with solid beech treads, and beautiful Silver Grey powder coated spindles and a universal landing. The Gamia range features adjustable height treads, so you get a perfect fit every time,and all treads can be set with uniform riser heights within building regs requirements. The steel spindles also have the correct spacing of less than 100mm to meet UK regulations.
- The standard kit of 11 treads plus landing platform is adjustable for height, and will achieve floor to floor heights from 2250mm to 2760mm. Extra treads are available to increase the floor to floor height to a maximum of 3.45metres
- Unique height adjustment ensures equal riser heights as required by building regulations.
- Universal design allows you to build it with clockwise or anticlockwise rotation
- Universal landing platform for square or circular openings
- Fits an opening size 1250 x 1250mm square or 1250mm diameter.
- Steel construction with high quality ABS moulded fixings, solid beech treads and handrail
- Beautiful and contemporary Silver Grey powder coated finish to spindles and treads.
For information about balustrade and accessories, please click here....
Staircase is delivered in 1 shipping crate, nominal size 1100x1000mm sq x 550mm high. Nominal weight 165kg
* Subject to our standard terms and conditions. Price quoted includes delivery to Mainland UK.
We recommend customers consult their building control office prior to purchasing and installing any staircase, to ensure the installation meets all their requirements.
- Additional Information
Colour Silver Grey Type Of Tread Light Beech Treads
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good staircase at a good price.
A lovely staircase much better in the flesh than on the photo!
Delivered quickly too, ordered on Monday and delivered next day to Oxford.
Price Quality Value
- Technical Info
Treads Solid beech 40mm thick factory-finished with clear satin varnish finish Handrail Beech hardwood handrail to match treads Metalwork / spindles Heavy duty powder coated finish with ABS moulded fixings Clear Tread Width 507mm between centre column and inside of handrail Dimensions Overall width of staircase is 1200mm diameter Stairwell opening size Minimum 1250 x 1250mm square, or 1250mm diameter round opening Landing Platform Included - Trapezoid landing supplied with spiral staircase, ideal for a square opening, can be cut to suit round opening Direction of Turn Staircase can be built either Clockwise or Anticlockwise during assembly
Layouts: For visual layouts of the staircase please use our Contact Us form - please include your finished floor to floor height
No video is available for this product