Gamia Wood Spiral Staircase 1200mm diameter, with premium quality SOLID BEECH TREADS
UPDATE AUTUMN 2018 - NEW VERSION OF THE GREY STAIRCASE NOW HAS MATCHING GREY HANDRAIL
This best-selling spiral staircase is from our Gamia Wood range of value-for-money spiral staircase kits, and has been designed to suit the UK market, with spindle spacings and tread riser heights that meet UK building regulations. Featuring high quality solid beech treads, and easy to fit one-piece pvc handrail, the Gamia Wood will be an eye-catching and practical addition to your home.
- Premium quality solid beech treads will last a lifetime
- Strong heavy-duty balustrade
- Risers are adjustable from 2250mm to 2760mm to give an exact fit, with all treads adjustable to the same height as required in building regs and British Standards
- Spindles are less than 100mm apart as required in building regs and British Standards
- Wide tread for greater safety, tread goings meet building regs and British Standards
- Fully factory-finished - no need to paint or stain
- Powder-coated metalwork in either Black or Grey with satin finished, clear protective coating to treads for long lasting heavy duty performance.
- Supplied with installation video and manual.
- Can be installed clockwise or anticlockwise when you assemble it
- Universal landing platform supplied, which gives even more options for positioning the staircase - ask our sales team for more details 0121 351 1533
Everything you need to build your spiral staircase is provided including components, fixings and allen keys, you just need a few basic tools for assembly!
Extra accessories are available including balustrade kits, riser bars and extra treads that can be used to increase the height of the staircase.
This product is made to order and is not covered by our returns policy
*Price includes UK Mainland delivery. Saturday delivery is available in some areas at extra cost of £35.00, please contact us for more information and to find out if your postcode is covered
We recommend a 1200mm diameter spiral staircase when you have limited space and cannot fit a larger diameter, for more information please contact our sales team.
- Additional Information
Colour Black, Silver Grey Type Of Tread Light Beech Treads, Dark Walnut Stained Treads
- Technical Info
Treads Solid beech 40mm thick factory-finished with clear satin varnish finish Handrail NEW FOR AUG 2018 one-piece pvc smooth finish handrail for easy installation Metalwork / spindles Heavy duty powder coated finish with ABS moulded fixings Clear Tread Width 507mm between centre column and inside of handrail Dimensions Overall width of staircase is 1200mm diameter Stairwell opening size Minimum 1250 x 1250mm square, or 1250mm diameter round opening Landing Platform Included - "universal" landing supplied with spiral staircase Direction of Turn Staircase can be built either Clockwise or Anticlockwise during assembly
Layouts: For visual layouts of the staircase please use our Contact Us form - please include your finished floor to floor height
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Nice staircase good and solid
I chose this staircase after lots of research, because it has solid treads made of beech which are so much better than the plywood ones on cheaper models. My customer is happy, she might trade up to the wooden handrail next year, couldn't justify it to begin with.
Price Quality Value