Artemis Steel and hardwood Spiral Staircase 1400mm diameter with wooden handrail
Superior quality Spiral Staircase kit, designed and manufactured in Italy. Fantastic product with high quality finish. The Artemis is from our professional range of products and we recommend that installation is carried out by a competent tradesman or professional. For matching Balustrade Kits and accessories please click here
The Artemis spiral staircase combines high quality finishes with easy installation and off-the-peg prices. The balusters and centre column spacers feature a high quality powder coating, which is highly durable and maintenance free, in choice of popular colours Parchment White, Silver Mist and Charcoal Black
The 40mm thick beech treads and 50mm diameter beech handrail are finished in Natural Beech, Walnut, Natural Oak or Wenge stains. (Wenge looks great when teamed with a pale colour such as Parchment White or Silver Mist)
Strong and Robust - the Artemis is able to meet the requirements of heavy duty, everyday use, with simple, elegant contemporary styling.
All metal fixings are stainless steel or galvanized, and the handrail brackets are made from zinc plated metal for greater strength and durability. The Artemis range is supplied as standard with a wooden handrail, for that extra touch of class you don't get with PVC handrails. The overall look and feel of quality is unrivalled in this class of staircase.
Our standard Artemis spiral staircase is supplied with 11 treads plus landing platform. The treads feature adjustable riser heights giving a total height range from 2100mm to 2760mm for the standard kit
Additional treads are available- up to 5 extra treads can be added to the staircase for an overall floor to floor height of 3740mm.
- Supplied with 12 steps including landing platform, the Artemis can achieve 2100mm to 2760mm finished floor to finished floor height. Extra treads are available for heights up to 3740mm. If you need extra treads we recommend you call or email us for advice.
- Landing platform design allows the Artemis to be used in a variety of locations - connect to a balcony or mezzanine, or in a square or circular opening (trimming of the landing platform is necessary for circular openings)
- Spindles have the correct spacing for the UK market.
- Riser bars available where required. (Riser bars are mandatory in Scotland. In the rest of the UK please consult your local Building Control department ( Riser bars can be fitted during or after construction of the staircase ).
- Range of sizes - The Artemis spiral staircase is manufactured in the three most popular sizes, 1200mm diameter, 1400mm diameter and 1600mm diameter.
Download pdf document Artemis BS5395 info for Building Regs
This staircase and its accessories are manufactured to order.
Please see our Terms and conditions for further information.
- Additional Information
Colour Black, Grey, White Type Of Tread Light Beech Treads
- Technical Info
For Technical info regarding this product please contact our Sales Team via our Contact Us page.
Overall diameter: 1400mm
Opening size / stairwell size: 1450 x 1450 square or 1450mm round
Height range: Please see product description or call our Sales Team
Clear Tread width: 578mm between inside of handrail and centre column
Layouts: For visual layouts of the staircase please use our Contact Us form - please include your finished floor to floor height
No video is available for this product
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Top Quality
Really high quality piece of kit I specially like the little touches like the handrail supports are metal not plastic, the handrail is real wood, and the whole thing feels like it will last forever. It took a bit longer to deliver than we thought, but we are happy we waited!
Price Quality Value